Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WE MADE IT....

The kids and I made it here safely late late Monday night...had to pull over a couple of times just to make sure I was wide awake:) I would never want to put my sweet little treasures in harms way... Louis stayed up with me and we chatted together. That was nice.

My talk at the seminary was so nice. The people were super receptive to me sharing my story... they were incredibly gracious as I spoke through tears some of the time... they even shed some tears with me. I feel so humbled to be able to share God's story of our family and adding Samuel, Hope and Levi over the past couple of years... I was so blessed to be able to talk about my Samuel and share him with others, something I don't get to do that often... The whole things just went better than I expected. I pray God uses it in others lives as they reach out to member in their future congregations who are grieving losses. I pray that it opened up their eyes to valuing life... no matter how short... no matter the stage in pregnancy or conception. It was a joy:) God was so faithful!

We are totally enjoying the cooler temps... it has been awesome!! We are basically doing a lot of hanging out with cousins and my brothers, sister in laws and families. My parents come home Friday, so we will get to add grandparents to the mix... Then next week Greg, and my sister family will come from Boston and my youngest brother and family will join us too... All 34 of us... I can't wait:) It has been too long since we were home...

And I can't wait to see Levi's donor mom in just 4 days... I am just so excited... I am overcome with God's goodness and faithfulness through all things. I know I say that all the time, but I can't help it... I am in awe that He brought her and her twins into our lives.

If you think of it pray for Levi, he has a really bad cough... we had our 2nd dr. visit today. He has a bad cough, but besides that is great... happy, eating well, breathing fine... it still just worries me... I want him to be healthy... :) Man he is a joy....

Just wanted to update you all... Can't wait to share with you how Saturday is and share some pics of the kids and their cousins...

2 comments:

Ebe said...

SO glad you made it there! And so thankful to have spent some time with you though regrettably looking back, I hate that I did most of the talking. : (
I will be praying that your meeting with Levi's donor mom goes well and that God would be near to you.

love you!
ebe

Lindsay J Neumann said...

:) Love you Aunt Sara! It's such a joy to have you here with us and we treasure all the time we get with you guys. Little Levi is such a darling <3