Friday, July 8, 2011

LAST OF VACATION...

Our kids and the Stockton crew.




Saying goodbye...



More goodbyes... Maybe someday these 2 won't have to say goodbye... we are working on arranging a marriage with these 2:) Kidding... but my they would be cute together... they are good little buddies...




I had blogged about going to our Texas church and knowing it would be like going home... Well, when we walked in the doors there was an older woman who was in our very first small group as a married couple... The words out of her mouth were, "Welcome Home!" She took a look at the kids and blessed them all... an my heart was bursting...




Man those people know how to love you and are not afraid to do it... It was so special!




The head pastor greeted us all, had to preach shortly, but took all the time in the world with us... such a great reminder for me... I am always in a rush on Sunday mornings... I NEVER want anyone to feel I don't have time for them...




The service was AMAZING!! The fellowship with old friends so sweet and it was just great to be there...




Then we spent the whole day with our precious friends the Stocktons. It was such a treat... visiting, swimming, the usual Dads against sons soccer game (I am still not sure who won:) and and as usual lots of laughing...


I just picked up Caleb from camp today... Our first experience with camp for any of our kids and he loved it! We are all planning on going back for family camp over Labor Day weekend:)




Greg is up in Joplin with some adults working till Saturday.




I am holding down the fort with the kids... Anna still isn't totally well and Levi had a thankfully, very short lived bout last night. I am still not sure if he caught something from Anna or if it was some formula he had while I was at Bible Study... but praise God I think they are all on the mend for the most part... We are getting there:)

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved your post and catching up with your family....

Anonymous said...

You always make me feel like you have time for a quick talk, even when I can tell you are in a hurry! Come find me on Sunday at ILC nursery so I can finally hold Levi (provided he is feeling well, of course.) I promise not to try and keep him as I know your feelings on that. -Shannon