Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A DAY THAT GOD GAVE LIFE...

THESE ARE 2 OF THE 3 EMBRYOS THAT THEY TRANSFERED INTO MY WOMB ONE YEAR AGO TODAY... MOST LIKELY OUR SWEET LEVI IS THE ONE ON THE LEFT:)




WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES...:)




HE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES:)





I can hardly believe that a whole year has passed since Greg and I flew out to LA to transfer the babies. What an experience that was:)




I am thrilled beyond belief that the Lord saw fit to allow this little guy to live and thrive inside of me and now outside of me...



I know that it could have turned out so differently. I am so thankful to God that this was His plan to give us this miracle!

Levi Ryan,



Oh sweet precious little one. You are like a breath of fresh air in our lives. Every single person in this house can't get enough of you. You add an abundance of joy to each day and you couldn't really be an easier baby. You are such a delight to our hearts. Your life has brought healing to places in my heart that I thought might never heal. I just know that the Lord has big things in store for your life. He has worked through such challenging and difficult circumstances to bring you here. We look forward many more happy healthy years together , Lord willing. We love you so much sweet boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear sara.....he is precious indeed!
connie

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Sara,
It has been awhile....after seeing just how big Levi has gotten, I realize it has been a long while! Please know that I think and pray for you every time God brings you all to mind, which is pretty frequently.

Yes, what an amazing year it has been. God is so faithful! Levi is beautiful and I think he looks like you. And that family picture on your header....gorgeous!! So glad that you are all doing well.

Much love,
Stacy