Friday, July 22, 2011

WORTH IT!!!

Anna and I with some friends from church at the mother/daughter ettiquette tea party at church last week...



It all turned out great... I was so thankful to have all the help that I did. I could never have pulled it off on my own. We went over place settings and table ettiquette and then tried to practice some of it while we ate. This will sound sad, but honestly, it is so good for me to be reminded of a lot of the ettiquette rules...

Levi... sporting a sweet onesie that was a gift from a blog friend in Canada who had also lost a baby... Thanks Laura...




Oh... the waiting that went on for this little sweet guy.... It was so worth it!!!






We have had such a busy week trying to get ready for the kids and I to head out of town. G will join us down the road for a little bit. I got a whole mess of meals frozen so that cooking will be easy up north. I know my mom would never have said to bring any food... but I just felt like it is one way I can help, but yet prepare ahead of time.


I have felt behind all summer around the house. How can that be when we aren't doing school or music lessons. We are taking a break from so much yet, I am having a hard time getting things accomplished. Really though, so often I can't help myself form just sitting with Levi in my arms soaking up his preciousness. I love cuddling with him... there is nothing better:)




Gotta run and get in bed... too late again... I must turn over a new leaf in this area... last mother/daughter class tomorrow... then cleaning up the house... I like to come home to a clean house after vacation... but then again Greg will still be here, but he doesn't create nearly the mess we all do:)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Have a fun stay up north, and KNOW that I will be praying for you on Monday. May God grant you a sweet peace as your share your heart and I pray that each one listening hears the beautiful lacing of His goodness and faithfulness through it all. May His face shine on you and through you dear friend. Love you!

Tonya said...

Oh, that sweet boy was definitely worth the wait! He's such a handsome little man! I wish I could get my hands on him and love him to pieces! Praying for you on your trip. God bless! Love you!