Monday, July 1, 2013

happy 16th lou!!


Louis and his friend Hannah who made them both mugs... they were adorable and such a thoughtful gift!


Louis' cake with our coop friends:)  It
  .                                              looks like the cake is on fire!

We had a great and busy day celebrating, seeing old friends, swimming... and planning last minute sleepovers with dear friends...

Louis... my first born...
Great christian young man...
Loves disaster relief... specifically tornado relief...
Loves working and caring for orphans...
Huge helper with his little siblings...
Funny guy.... loves to make people laugh...
My social kid...
My tenderhearted one...
One amazing gift from God!

I am so glad and proud to call him my son... I cant wait to see what the Lord has in store for his life!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a blessing he is! I can feel your love for him and how proud you are because he follows Jesus in this post. What a gift from God he is!