Monday, July 8, 2013

home again

 The cousins at the cabin... only missing 7 more cousins who couldn't make it up this year:)


Gotta love the crazy photo bombers in this pic of levi, Luther, and Chambers...



Lou and caleb with callie and will!  

 We are finally back at home...

It feels so good to sleep in my own bed again:)   That was a lot of driving to ok and back.
 And then the trip up north to the lake house.  Eventually it sort of wears on me to drive without greg!  I think it is the solo parenting that truly wears me out:)

I am determined to get the majority of my unpacking done this week.  I am really wanting to have a little summer before we have to get back to school... summer is flying!!:)

I am so thankful for the Lords protection on us over all of those miles!

No comments: