Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snuggle time...

2 of my favorite little guys!!:)
 Levi is finally over his cold and fully able to snuggle with Isaiah... That is pretty much Levi's expression all the time with the littler guy... he is just so happy to see him and be by him...
AHHHH!  I am not sure there is a better warmer feeling...
Cuddling with one of the kids... It is the best!
 
I can not believe that tomorrow is already Christmas Eve...
I am looking forward to Christmas eve service, IHOP with friends, and time with the kids tomorrow night eating fondue, opening up new jammies, cuddling on the couch and watching a Christmas movie while Greg serves late into the night...
 
We miss dad on Christmas eve... but I finally feel like since Samuel's death, the last couple of years the kids and I have set some fun Christmas Eve traditions...
 
Looking forward to family time after church on Christmas day!  

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Nothing better than some sweet snuggle time! Merry Christmas to your sweet family! Love and miss you!

Lucy, Murray and Ginny's Mom said...

I love your IHOP tradition. I'm thankful my hubby is home this year with the addition of another pastor he's able to be home after the early service we're all attending. But I love that you guys do your own thing and still make it special while he's working.