Thursday, December 6, 2012

He is ours!!!

We are praising God that this morning Isaiah's birthday voluntarily terminated his rights... 

We found out last night that the birth parents wanted to come for.a visit today... This was totally the best case scenario for today!! 

It is such a relief to have the what ifs removed... We all are thrilled.

Both birth mom and dad spent some time saying goodbye to Isaiah in the nicu and we got a precious picture of them with him to put in his baby book.  

We will have an open adoption so it was just goodbye for now... But you just never know how that will all pan out so we are so thankful to have pictures of them for Isaiah's sake... 

For some reason I can't upload a picture from this iPad so I will try to that as soon as we are home:). He is Beyond precious!  Speaking of going home...

The doctor said to plan on tomorrow sometime...  Hopefully that won't change for any reason... He is rooming in with me today and tonight... It is so nice to have him in here... I pretty much spent all of my time in the nicu even when he was in the isolette or under the bili lights... So this afternoon he just hung out with me and I picked up. It is so SWEET to have him with me... So nice to be off the monitors... That alone makes me feel more relaxed!!

Thank you for all of your prayers... We are so thankful to our gracious God for this precious gift!!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Praise God for the newest little Hintz addition! Wow guys, how awesome our God is. Praise God again and again. So very happy that all is going well. Wish I could come and help you along. I will be praying for the exciting days to come for all of you. I bet his siblings can't wait to get there sweet little hands on him! We will continue to pray for you guys! Much love and joy in your celebration! Love you Sara!

Unknown said...

Tears of Joy!!!! PRAISING God for this beautiful Christmas miracle.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's all happened so quickly :o) Hoping you get home this weekend x

Becky said...

So happy for you guys, we'll pray that it all goes smoothly for tomorrow's release!

Unknown said...

Been away from the blogging world for some time. So thrilled for you all!! Praising God and rejoicing with each of you. At the same time, praying for his birth parents.