Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just because... a few words...

I couldn't help posting these pics of these precious ones from almost 2 years ago...
My how they have changed... pang in my heart....

I feel like I am in over drive...
every.single.night... something BIG that HAS to be done that can't wait till tomorrow...
Thankfully God is being so gracious and holding me tight while we ride these waves of busy times...

Passports applications have been sent in for Uganda...
 Only 110 days till we leave...
Sounds like a lot, but I know it will fly by...
Going to try to make our own Larabars...
(I love those things and less and less stores are carrying them around here...) 
We will see how they turn out...

While we were out to lunch today, we tried to get our bill... 
much to our surprise, someone had already paid it....
Unreal!!!  What a surprise...
No small feat, treating our family of 8:)  What a blessing!

Then we picked up an elderly lady who was trying to hitch a ride to town...
Greg laughed that I thought maybe she could be dangerous...:)

Levi had a stomach bug yesterday.... poor poor guy...
All better today... and no one seems to have gotten it.... yet...

Praise God for big improvements for Hope yesterday at school...
this has been an adjustment...

Louis is offering to take pics of people/families to try to earn some money towards his trip to Uganda...
I am really proud of him for wanting to contribute!

Tomorrow, off to 3 soccer games and a big sleep ever here in the evening...
 and a house showing...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing to have some one treat you to a meal. So glad to hear God is helping you during this season of your life. Praying you have a great week!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So glad I stopped by for a visit tonight...always love your blog...