Saturday, September 8, 2012

 So another homeschooling year is under way at the Hintz house...
 This is what 9 previous years of homeschooling will do to you....:)
 Levi is perfectly content when he is with mom, dad, or his siblings... but put him with someone else and look out!!!   He doesn't give us easily... so probably the biggest thing Levi will be working on is spending some time in the nursery this year!:) 
 Hope had a great first day this past week... I am sure she will wear those teachers out, but love them to pieces too:)
 One of the most easy going kids I know is entering Second grade... I am so proud of this little man!
Hello????  Where did my little girl go???  
Anna had a great start to the week and already says that literature and her writing class are her favorite!

 Caleb was pretty persistent that I tell everyone that he is really in 9th grade... I just can't do it, even though he is taking all 9th grade level classes!!!  Somehow, we are going to have to get an extra year of work in for him... I will not be ready for him to leave home in 4 years!  He is the most driven, self motivated guy I know...
Today when I saw Louis out on the soccer field, I was shaking my head.... Hello man child!!!  He is so grown up!  So it looks like driver's ed will be in our near future... I need to start looking into it...

So we survived our first week back to the books.  Actually it went surprisingly smoothly... 
Only by the grace of God... 
We have been swamped with soccer games starting...
2 new weekly studies for both Greg and I that we are teaching up at church...
all at the same time as getting back to school...

But like I said God was gracious.  For some reason, it wasn't overwhelming at all! 
We are looking forward to a great year with much loving and learning around here!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sweet pictures. It is so fun to see the grades of your kids. We have such similar age kids :) Praying you have a wonderful blessed year!

Mom Of Many said...

Your pictures are so much fun and the kids all look adorable. Happy new school year!