Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall has arrived:)

Fall has arrived...
And even though it is supposed to be over 90 here tomorrow...
We are munching up the last of the watermelons around here...

 And Levi seems to be enjoying every last bite of his favorite food:)

We have been CUH... RAZY here the past week.. But God has been so faithful to allow us to get it all done and not loose our minds while doing it:)  It just really seems like every single day there is an urgent big thing that has to get done...  I can't wait till things slow down a bit... 

I am not an on the go kind of gal... I much more prefer to hang out at home and have a leisurely day... That just hasn't been possible lately... 

After literally spending a couple of years just trying to survive... 
I know am so thankful to feel alive again...

God has been so good to bring me to this place of healing...
Don't get me wrong bringing me that healing is a process... I still have a long way to go...
I don't think I will ever be fully healed till I meet my Savior face to face...

But I am so thankful to be in the place where I feel like we can thrive again... not just survive!!
It was a lonnnnnggggg time coming....
But in feeling like we can thrive again, I feel like maybe I have bit off more than I can chew... possibly too many commitments???  I need to really pray that the Lord leads me and makes His way clear as I move forward... Does anything in the schedule need to go Lord?  I love all I am doing so much... I am so thankful to have the energy now to do it:)  But I don't want my family to suffer or to receive what is left of me at the end of the day... We will see what the Lord reveals to my heart!  

So we had 3 soccer games yesterday and all the Hintz kids scored... We celebrated with Mint oreo sundaes at home... YUMMO!!

We had the youth kids over tonight... Wow, they were really well behaved, a total pleasure to have around:)  That brought a smile to my heart!

My dinner divas class is tomorrow to the prepping starts early tomorrow in the morning...

Life is full and so busy!  But it is good...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO glad you are in a place to be able to serve. Serving others is good medicine for our hearts. Praying the Lord to speak to you on your schedule and give you lots of energy to complete each day!