Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FLORIDA BOUND!


This mom of hopefully 6 is just about to head to the sunny land of Florida...Yeah! Wow, though the amount of work to get us out the door is amazing and a bit exhausting... I am not at all complaining... I love it, but honestly I will be happy to hit the open highway.

I was a fickle pickle yesterday and wavered back and forth in my decision to go, but thought what am I thinking?? I can't pass up a nearly free vacation (well not exactly free, but much better than if I had to pay for housing) with Grandma and Grandpa... and the timing is perfect.

I am thrilled that it seems that we will be able to spend the night with my blog friend:) Tonya and family... Yeah, and I am hoping that my other blog friend Ebe will be able to join us. It will be such a blessing to actually hug these gals face to face. They have been such an encouragement to me in my loss. How nice it will be to share our hearts face to face...

The kids and I just need to finish packing and out the door we will go:) I am so thankful to be able to have the flexibility to be able to do this and that I have a husband that will let us go for it:)

Sun shiny Florida, here we come:) Here is to praying that HOPE does well on the 19 hour drive:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAVE FUN MAMA!

Rachel said...

Have a great trip! I'm jealous you'll be meeting TOnya and Ebe, but I'll hopefully be meeting Caleb at approx. the same time so I can't complain!

Tonya said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! Praying for safe travel and good travel with little Hope. Love you!

Ebe said...

I just talked to Tonya today and I'm super excited!

Safe travels and have a great time in FL.


love and see you soon!
ebe

Ebe said...

I have such a great time with you! It felt like I had known you for years...

I'm so glad to hear you made it back safely.
We have been praying for you and for tomorrow.

love you!
ebe