Sunday, January 3, 2010

CHANGE OF PLANS

SNUGGLIN' WHILE WATCHING A SUNDAY NIGHT MOVIE... FUN TIMES...YEAH, THE GIRLS HAD A LITTLE FUN WITH JOJO'S HAIR:)

It looks like we will be staying in chilly OK for the week. Greg's mom is really sick with Bronchitis. ( We are praying for you mom... we will come visit soon and you WILL be able to get your hands on your new grand daughter:)

So we are hunkered down tonight with a fire burning in the fireplace and a movie on the TV... I love nights like this... so cozy.

I just have to say that it is so cold here... I think this week Thursday we are supposed to have a high of 17 and a low of -1. I know for my northern friends this is nothing, but down here it is is unseasonably cool. So much for global warming:)

The other random thing I want to share is that I haven't run in over 2 weeks. Yikes. I have been trying to get out to walk, but am totally lacking in the motivation department... very unlike me as far as exercising goes. I am hoping to put on those running shoes after the cold spell has passed... am I a slacker or what... the treadmill we have in the garage should be screaming my name... Oh well, Maybe a little break will be good for me.

Praying all my blog friends are staying warm and getting ready to jump back into the swing of things after Christmas vacation.

MAY THE GOD OF HOPE FILL YOU WITH ALL JOY AND PEACE AS YOU TRUST IN HIM, SO THAT YOU WILL OVERFLOW WITH HOPE, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. ROMANS 15:13






3 comments:

Tonya said...

I love JoJo's hair! He's such a good sport, isn't he? It is SOOO cold here! I'm a southern girl and I don't like the cold. I would never survive up north. Cut yourself some slack about not exercising. Take a break. Enjoy it. But you might not want to take this advice from me because I stopped exercising last March and never started again. Uggh. Hope Greg's mom feels better soon. Great to talk to you last night!

Love you friend!
Tonya

Ebe said...

hehe I just had to laugh at JoJo's hair!

Unknown said...

JoJo is never going to let you show that picture! Miss you friend. We'll pray for Greg's mom, that had to break her heart to have to tell you guys to stay home. Bummer. I remember when you went on your camping trip, gave running a break, and still outran me. So I think your bod will remember. Enjoy the extra snuggles!