Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SLIPPING AWAY...

I can literally feel Summer slipping right through my fingertips...

Today I had numerous moments of feeling totally overwhelmed...

Sort of overwhelmed with the sheer number of things that have to happen in the next couple of weeks...

I had a Dr.s appt... We are still trying to figure out why I am making the kidney stones.  Praise God, I haven't passed any since my 2 procedures last fall... but my calcium levels are still high...

Her suspicion is that most likely I have a tumor on my parathyroid... one more round of blood work in a few months, most likely some scans and then possibly surgery... FUN!  She said most times they are benign, so that is what we are praying for... I feel a total peace about it all at this point:):)

While I was at the Dr. the kids were getting the house ready for another showing... The previous people who looked twice wanted more info today... We will see, God knows just the right buyer... it only takes one... Honestly, I have loads of mixed feelings on it... I love our neighbors... love our yard...love our house... love living more in the country... but am trusting God and my hubby's leading on this one...

School starts 2 weeks from tomorrow... There will be some big changes for Miss Hopie... I hope to fill you in soon on that...


I have 2 sweet friends that have babies that were born into Heaven a year ago this week... My heart is so heavy for them... I was blessed to get to spend time with both of these young ladies today:):)  I have a hard time separating myself from what they must be feeling.  I think because when something like that happens to you, you remember how alone you felt... you remember what it was like to somewhat relive it all again on that first anniversary...

I just can not help but want to do EVERYTHING in my power to help them get through the first birthday in the best way possible for them... that looks differently for everyone... ( I know really not too much of that is in my power... but I want them to know that they are loved, supported, not judged in their grief and that their little girls matter to us... we won't forget them!)   I know this weekend will have me and my family honoring the beautiful lives of these two precious baby girls Emily and Autumn...

If you think of it, would you pray for their mommies this week...

We are getting the pop up ready for a little excursion... should be interesting... the kids have been jazzed about it for weeks:)

Here are a few pictures from a neighbors birthday party a few weeks back...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sara I have lots of kidney stone also three surgeries. Never heard of a tumor being the cause I will have to look into that. I feel overwhelmed with school starting also we start Monday ;/. Will say a prayer for your sweet friends as they face this anniversary, they are blessed to have you.