Wednesday, August 29, 2012

JUST BECAUSE... HE KNEW YOU WOULD BE OURS....

 Just because... I can't resist that sweet smile...
 or those questioning eyes...
 or those round full squeezable cheeks...
 or that sticky, sweet little hand... grasping for mine...
I can't stop thanking God... just because He knew you, little Mr. Levi, would be the perfect gift for our family...

I still find it absolutely miraculous that he came to us like as one of the 2 above... most likely the one on the left.  Of course the photo above was taken after they thawed the embryos and he was already growing and multiplying... 

I often imagine that moment when the Lord breathed life right back into that growing little one... AMAZING!  MIRACULOUS!

I can not help but wonder how someone can look at the above photo and at the photo below and question when life begins... 
I am always SO very thankful that Levi's donor mom valued his life enough to not just discard her remaining 7 embryos  (Can you imagine our little Levi could have just been thrown out???!! It breaks my heart to even think of it!)  

I am always SO thankful that Levi's donor mom valued his life enough to allow him the chance to grow and thrive...  and to be ours...

AND... I am always so thankful that the Lord saw fit to miraculously allow she and I to find each other... A beautiful friendship... 2 hurting hearts... mended together in such a way to give this sweet little pumpkin life!
What an amazing Gift she and the Lord have given us... 
With God all things are possible!  
And this little man is a walking, living, breathing, example of what is possible with the Lord's help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sara.....i never tire hearing of your testimony. levi is one blessed little boy!
connie

Unknown said...

WOW so amazing!!!! Beautiful testimony of love.