Thursday, February 27, 2014

Let the craziness begin:)



So it is a camp out at the Hintz house for the next few days while my brother and sister in law go away for a short trip... 13 kiddos in the house, making for some lively times... 


It will be...
Crazy busy,
Crazy loud,
Crazy commotion...
But crazy fun... at least I am hoping so:):)

I know I am maybe a little out of the norm... but I honestly don't mind one bit:):) I was looking forward to it... plus I know how absolutely treasured a couple days away is when you have lots of little ones under foot:)


The bigger kids are outside sledding... we have a heat wave here at 11 degrees...
Ai yi yi... it has been a brutal winter as far as temperatures go... but regardless they want to go out and play... and the running around will be good for all the boys... only 3 girls here out of the 13 cousins...
I am a firm believer that those boys need to get out and run off some of that testosterone:):)  It is so good for them...

Hot water is going on the stove for hot cocoa already...


Three of the youngest... almost impossible to get one with them all looking somewhat in my direction... They look happy right?? :)


This is the reality of what it will really probably look like for the next few days:):)  Isaiah is a bit of a brute... he definitely has the beef behind him to torment the others a bit... but I have a feeling little miss will be able to hold her own:):)

No comments: