Tuesday, January 14, 2014

tomorrow



Tomorrow we will get in one more visit with all the special babies we get to love on here in Uganda... my heart is sad...

Today as I was snuggling and loving on the one above,  I was checking out this little guy... checking out every inch of his chunky face...  his perfect lips... his dark full eyebrows... his little bit of hair on top...

oh my yumminess!!  I loved looking over all the details that make him who he is...

I am smitten with him...

Then it dawned on me... No one pays attention to every last detail of his precious face...

Everyday some  one Is missing out on some seriousness preciousness...

He deserves to be treasured... every child does... he deserves to be gawked over, cuddled,  and totally loved on... Someone should know how chunky his thighs are... Some one should know How fuzzy his forehead is... someone should know how  his little lips curve and the shape of his nose... truth be told, he reminds me of my Isaiah a bit... He is beyond precious...

So so many orphans here... it can be too much for me at times... and honestly i dont even want to think about walking out that door tomorrow and having to leave him and the others behind...

Tonight my prayers is that somehow these little ones find their forever families quickly... that those caring for them will really look at what is the very best for them... that someday soon this little guy will be clinging onto his forever mommy like he was clinging onto me today...

We leave tomorrow night late after a full day at the baby home and the street boy feeding program in the slums... may God be glorified in all we do on our last day here in Uganda...

Prayers for safe travels home would be greatly appreciated...

No comments: