Monday, July 16, 2012

LITTLE BUDDIES...

 Lots of days I picture a little 3 1/2 year old dark haired boy amidst these brothers and sister...  I think Samuel would be right in the mix... Maybe have the hootspa like Hope.  I am sure he would be causing trouble and chaos around here just like the rest of them:)  

I am so very thankful that those 2 littler bugs are here to snuggle up with Jojo...
Praise God that Jojo didn't turn out to be our last child to raise here in earth... 
God has been so good and faithful to bless us up Hope and Levi... to entrust these kids into our care...

I know eventually there will be a last child... a baby to our bunch... 
But right now, we are totally enjoying each and every one that he Lord has given us... And we look forward to whoever He has planned for our future...

The kids and I pray daily for whoever that sweet little one might be and for his/her birth parents... (I forgot that I never gave you more details on the upcoming adoption... shortly, I promise!:) 
 Anyways... I will leave you with a couple of pictures of our Levi... 16 months old... What a big boy!:)
MMMM... I could just eat him up!:) So sweet!

No comments: