Sunday, July 22, 2012

A FIRST...

 Yesterday Anna was a flower girl for the first time...
 Yesterday, the first of my nieces got married...
 Yesterday, Louis shot his first wedding... (these are just a few of the pictures ... totally unedited at this point.... I think he did a great job and I know that they will look even better after he can work with them on Lightroom:)


We have laughed and laughed at the facial expressions in this one...


 The wedding was held in a beautiful Women's Club downtown...

Will, getting ready to go in and shortly see his bride...

We have had some busy last few days...
It started with Louis and a trip to the ER after he got hit in the head with a golf ball while golfing.  It literally caused him to briefly pass out and fall to the ground...Praise God it was only a concussion and he has been doing fine... Crazy though...

We have been enjoying tons of sleepovers and cousin time! 

Friday we had a very special :) visit with a very special family... more on that to come:)

Yesterday was consumed with wedding preparations...

This morning I helped my brother lead worship at the church service here on the lake where my parents live... It was beautiful looking out over the water...


Tomorrow my parents leave for up north with out us...The truth is, at this point I am too tired to drive with them.  I think the fact that we have been separated from Greg so much lately has added to it a bit... And honestly, I feel a little emotionally tired... So we will miss getting to spend more time with my parents, which is a big bummer.  But we will get to spend a lot more time with my sister and her family.  So that will be a blessing...

Ok... gotta run, literally I fell asleep on the phone with Greg tonight, so I think I better hit the hay!:)

No comments: