Friday, April 13, 2012

Moving along and praying for safety...

 Papa chilling with Anna, Hope and Levi
 Too sleepy to eat another bite:)
Jojo and Lilly at the Tulsa zoo... we are trying for an arranged marriage with these 2... and I think they are both game:)


Life is crazy busy these days...

Lots of irons in the fire...

Winds of change in the air on a few different fronts...

I would share, but I think people will think we are crazy... actually maybe we are, but we love it!

God is so very faithful through the craziness of life... (Was getting to know a friend here today, she hadn't ever heard about our Samuel... I was so struck by her care and concern and also by the fact that she knows someone extremely close to her that lost her marriage through a similar situation to ours... I am so very thankful that the Lord has drawn Greg and I closer through life's circumstances... It was extremely painful, difficult , a ton of work but we are so blessed:)

Dinner Divas had us crazy insane busy on Monday... BUT IT WAS FUN!!  And as a result I have our meals for Colorado packed and frozen, ready for the crock pot:) Yay for more time with friends, hiking, playing and less time in the kitchen on vacation:)

We are expecting severe weather over the next few days... After Joplin, people are taking these warnings and prep times pretty seriously!  I just got in from chatting with the neighbor about hiding out in their cellar again if need be... They are so gracious!  Please pray that we don't have any serious tornadoes...


Ok, gotta run and get a bag packed for the shelter... reality here... Samuel's ashes, our pictures on disks... a few important papers and the family  (Well they won't fit in the bag:) ... That is all that really is worth saving:)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no Sara, I will be praying for your family's safety in the storms. I can totally see the causes of divorce over the death of a child. We have a very strong marriage but it has been hard on us. I can't wait to see what the changes will be, it's good to be "crazy" for Jesus. We have more than a few family members think think we are.

SingerMamaMelody said...

Dear Sara,

Did you make it through the storm okay? I sure hope so. Thanks for commenting on my blog the other day. I emailed you a week or two ago, so maybe that's where you had linked from. :) Mary and Dale H. went to college with my hubby Erik, so that's how we are connected.

I'm praying for you today.
Love,
Melody