Saturday, March 31, 2012

SINGING IN THE RAIN...




Last week we had a ton of rain... it was soggy for the whole week...

This week was totally different... sunny and gorgeous all week long...
It was amazing...

We homeschooled outside all week and it was wonderful.  I keep thinking that we better enjoy it before it is 100 degrees every day...


When I look at the crazyness in the above pictures, it gives my heart peace and joy...
God is so faithful to be right with us through challenging times...
Each one of those kids blesses me in a different way...

Hope, she is wild, sassy and as sweet as pie.  She is such a gift from God.  She reminds me daily that God sees our broken hearts and that He knows EXACTLY what He is doing and when He will do it.  We see through her that each and every child is created by Him for a family... we are so blessed she is in ours...

Jojo is like a tenderhearted sweet little love bug... He is so so sweet, knows exactly what to say to cheer me up and make me melt... He is not afraid to tell you how he really feels.  He has been gifted with such a sweet spirit from the Lord.  I always tell him, he is my delight...

And my Anna... I love that she wants to be like me... (not that it is something to strive for, but I just find it precious that she loves me that much)  She watches to see what I put on to wear in the morning and then tries to dress like me.  She is such a little mama to Levi... She is so good with him... In her I see that God is FULL of surprises that will knock your socks off... I was sure she was a boy... but was so blessed to discover when she was born that I would actually be blessed with the chance to be a mom to boys and a girl!  What a gift!
 
I will try to post more about the other 4 boys in the family... maybe in my next post...
Thankfully,
Sara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love reading about your sweet kids...I feel your love for them shine! I am so thankful for all of your support and love, Saying a prayer for you that God would give you the desires of your heart.

Anonymous said...

I love you. Thanks for calling me this morning! mary