Thursday, January 19, 2012

WE ARE STILL HERE... JUST BUSY HAVING FUN...

 Our family and my sister's crew at the Blue Bell factory tour...

 Izzie and Jo... they make me smile...

Sara Beth, Izzie, Anna and Jojo


I have to be honest, my heart is a little sad...

We just said good bye to my sister Beth, Theron and their 4 kiddos.  They stayed with us for 6 days and it was an absolute delight.  I really don't remember the last time we had that much time together to just hang out and let the kids play to their hearts content.  It was such a treat... They are really easy to have around...

They are in the middle of an RV trip across the country... And we are so grateful that they included OK in their travels... but for now I miss them...  I will post a few more pics from our time together... Lots of posts running around in my head... so much has happened... exciting news... but I have been too busy enjoying my sister in the last few days... Praying you are all well!

No comments: