Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dinner Divas:)

Hey Friends, I am finally getting around to posting about my new little home business adventure...
I am so excited about this and I think it is right up my alley.  I have always loved to bulk cook, and make once a month meals.  It has been so nice on those days when I am finding I either don't have time, or don't really have the energy to cook something healthy, I will have something I can just pull out of the freezer, throw in the crock pot and have it do the cooking for me...   I will repost what I put on facebook since it pretty much describes everything about it....

February Dinner Divas Class

No time to think about "What's for Dinner"? Let me worry about your weekly meals while you worry about taking care of your family!

Fill a Ziploc bag with the chosen ingredients. Place your meat (provided by you) in the bag and freeze.  Dump the bag contents into your crock pot in the morning and dinner is served! Drastically reduce your drive thru time and enjoy tasty, healthy meals with your family at the dinner table.

Choose 10 Full meals+ $40/ Half meals$20
Full meals feeds 6-10/ Half meals feed 3-5

There will be a $5 charge for us to make your bags for you. Meals will need to be picked up within 3 days unless you have made other arrangements with me.

We will be assembling meals on MONDAY February 13th from 4:00pm to 7:00

Come and go! (This will take you 30-45 minutes to fill your bags)

Here is our February Menu:

Margarita Chicken (6-8 chicken breasts / 3-4 chicken breasts)
Cilantro Citrus Chicken (6-8 chicken breasts /3-4 chicken breasts)
Italian Chicken (6-8 chicken breasts/ 3-4 chicken breasts)
Burgundy Beef Tips (6-8 chicken breasts /4-5 chicken breasts
Seasoned Sirloin Steaks (6-8 petite sirloin steaks/ 3-4 petite sirloin steaks)
Easy Sunday Chicken (6-8 chicken breasts/ 3-4 chicken breasts)
Garlic Basil Drumsticks (12-16 drumsticks/6-8 drumsticks)
Taco Roast (2 lb roast of your choice/ 1 lb roast)
BBQ Pork Chops (6-8 pork chops/3-4 pork chops)
Awesome Southwest Chicken (6-8 chicken breasts/ 3-4 chicken breasts)

RSVP is a must so that I will have enough ingredients for you. If your family doesn't like one of the chosen entrees, you can make 2 of another, you just have to let me know that ahead of time. You can also substitute chicken for pork in the meals listed above. Send me an email at dinnerdivastulsa@yahoo.com to let me know if you are making full or half meals.


Prepayment is greatly appreciated:)
Sara Hintz
 

3 comments:

Beth Benham said...

Can you share your sources for recipes? They all sound great and I am guessing you have tried them all! Hope this new business brings great success! Wish I was closer to join in the fun!!

LaMonica said...

Love Dinner Divas! I haven't eaten any of the food, yet, but it was sooo simple to put these meals together once I got them home and I can't wait to eat them all! What a blessing. Thank you so much for doing this. Looking forward to the next one already.

LaMonica said...

Update: OK, the food is awesome! We've had the Cilantro Citrus chicken, BBQ Pork Chops, Taco Roast (I made it with stew meat instead of a roast). Can't wait to eat the rest of them and I'm soooo excited about next month's Dinner Divas. You ROCK, Sara!