Thursday, January 19, 2012

A FEW MORE PICTURES...

 My sis and her hubby... chops, as we like to call him:)  Oh, he made us laugh... I guess you can grow chops like that when you are RVing it across the US:)
 We were sort of wondering what our neighbors were starting to think with the RV parked in our
 cul du sac.   I guess in my mind, as long as it wasn't staying... it was ok... The kids had a ball playing in there... my kids kept wanting to sleep in there, but I think my sister's family was kind of thankful to have real beds for a week:)
 Saying goodbye...
My nephew told my sister when they got in the RV... "This was the moment he had been dreading all week..."  There are times like this that it kind of stinks living so far apart... We were blessed with such a nice visit together.  They are the perfect guests... they don't mind the messes that lots of kids end up making and the noise that goes with it:)

 Little Miss Hope after saying goodbye...

 They have always thought it was funny how Greg  raves about beef and cheese... He will take it over sweets any day... So one night they made dinner... a whole lot of beef and cheese for G... He DID NOT eat it all... we had lots of left overs... we did get a real kick out of it though and it was delicious... and honestly, a part of my heart thought it was so nice that they would go to that trouble to do that for Greg...
Here is their littlest...  I had to post this one, because he has the cutest blue eyes and the sweetest, funniest eye brow over his right eye!  My nick name for him is Hansel...  He just looks like one to me...

So now we get back to the grind... we took the whole time off while they were here and it was a delight.  The kids worked really hard today, I was proud of them, it is always hard to get back into the swing of things, even for the mama:) 

I am heading a couple of hours away tomorrow to visit with a blog friend of mine who has a really cool home business project that I have been wanting her to teach me... I am really excited about it!  They home school and have 8 kids... it should be fun... Then back for the boys ball game... Maybe I will finally catch some pictures of them playing... I can't wait to share what Louis and G will be doing in February... God has worked out an incredible opportunity for them...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sara.....how awesome that your sister and her family are doing the RV thing. is it okay for me to be just a little jealous? glad y'all had a nice visit.
so curious about the home business project. don't make us wait too long!
connie