Saturday, June 25, 2011

On the road again:)

We are on a much needed vacation... Oh my... my hubby has worked so hard and really has only taken a couple days off in the last 6 months. He was busy being dad, homemaker, pastor, boo boo kisser etc etc, while I was in the hospital. Then we had sweet Levi and Greg hadn't taken a breath yet, until now...He soooo deserves this time. I will update with some pics from vacation once we get home... but for now we are in Texas enjoying some much needed family time... extended family time... and long time friend time.

I am about to hit the sack but we are so excited to go back to our 1st church as a married couple tomorrow morning. I know it will be like going HOME! Salem is such a special place to us with so many special people who I know have been lifting us up in much prayer over the past couple of years. I can not wait to give these people some hugs in person... It is long over due... and this girl is soooo excited too, to actually sit by my hubby in church and worship together side by side and as a whole family for the first time in a long time.... Tomorrow is going to be a great day, I can feel it:)

But for now I will leave you with a few picture from before we left home...

Look at these 2 knock outs... Are these beads fun or what? They were a gift from a friend and ALL the kids love them:)
These 2 brothers love playing in the water after it rains... and it NEVER seems to happen with out adding a little mud to the mix...

No comments: