Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Ahhhh.... I love Greg more now than the day I married him almost 18 years and 7 kids ago...
Happy Father's Day Greg...



He is such a good daddy to his kids...



Such a good provider to his wife and family....



He puts up with a whole lot of craziness each day:)...



These kids are so blessed to call him daddy today and everyday!! :)






I wanted to also wish my sweet papa a Happy Father's Day up in Wisconsin:) I miss you daddy! Life was NEVER dull with you as my dad... it was and still is downright fun:) We will celebrate next month together:)




And we wanted to wish Greg's dad a Happy Father's Day as well...I owe him so much in raising up my hubby to be such a great husband and Father to all of our sweet precious gifts from God!


4 comments:

Tonya said...

Hope Greg has a great Father's Day! LOVE these pictures! Miss you!

Love,
Tonya

Christa said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the second photo! The colors are so pretty. :)

Julie said...

This pictures are so natural and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

hi sara.....those photos are the best ever. make sure you get them framed and hung up!!
so glad you were blessed with a wonderful day.

connie