Tuesday, June 21, 2011

COME ON... REALLY????



This is a picture of a place I pass every time I head into town... We live in the sticks a bit...



But... Come on really?



I honestly can't believe people post signs like this.



At first it sort of made me laugh...



But then it sort of just made me sad... people can be so catty, persnickity (is that even a word??), bitter and mean... I could go on and on....



I don't know... it just strikes me in a not so warm way....



Just had to share it with you all...



I am hoping that NO ONE ever feels that way when they come to our house... I have always said that our house is the Lord's and hopefully we have the doors open to anyone for a warm visit:)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Wish I could come for a visit!!! Miss you! Love and hugs!