Sunday, February 21, 2010

JOJO BRINGS JOY

Doesn't this picture just scream... rascal?

This sweet faced, blue mouthed little guy is a joy...



Today he told me that he wanted to be in the Olympics, running... a fast runner... He was so serious. It was precious and hilarious all at the same time.

He also is adamant that when he has his birthday in few weeks that He will be turning 4 again... He informed us that he does not want to grow any older. Ahhh, wouldn't that be nice if you could just keep them young forever?

He is at such a fun stage. I think I have said that about every stage with Jojo. I just look over at him and marvel at God's goodness to us. He brings us such joy.

1 comment:

Ryane said...

A runner like his God mommie!!!! I love my sweet godchild and miss him so much!!! I hope to see Greg and the kids this weekend-tell him to give me a call when they are in!!
Love you Sara!
Ry