Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PRICELESS!!!

One pair of blue jammies.... free from the neighbors
One pair of fleece jammies...a gift from Grandpa and Grandma
One set of bed sheets... a hand me down from the Cecils family:)
One stuffed animal (squished by the wall) ... $.50 from the Seminary Resell it Shop
One set of Bunk Beds (Now probably an unnecessary purchase since they sleep together in the same bed each and every night:)...$400


THE LOVE OF A BROTHER AND SISTER... PRICELESS!!




OK I caught them AGAIN! I will try not to post another picture of my precious kids holding hands in their sleep... but hey it is my blog:) and I can't help myself.
These days we are celebrating anything that makes us smile and treasure
the gift we are to each other.
I have some exciting news that I will share hopefully in the next week or so. I just need some time to get it all into words. Thanks for your continued prayers for our family. It is appreciated more than you know.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Too cute! I'm wondering if your exciting news is the same as my exciting news. Thinking of and praying for you!

kim said...

How cute are they?! Seriously!

I have been thinking about you today, (and every other day for that matter) and just wanted you to know that!

Shelley of The Faust Five said...

These pictures make my heart smile :) Please keep sharing them with us!