Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bit and pieces...

 Check out that grin... It is official, Isaiah is totally smiling all the time now...
Oh...melt my heart!
He just keeps filling out a little more each day... He has yummy cheeks now and a bit of a double chin... pure sweetness... 
 
And on top of all of that, he has this personality that is unreal...  he is so sweet... easy going... I always said that Anna was like a little lump of clay... total go with the flow gal... but Isaiah rivals her for sure.  He really only cries when he has good reason to... dirty diaper, hungry, etc.  I think he has only cried 2 times where I couldn't tell why... maybe upset tummy or something...
He is easy peasy!
 
This week was CRAZY! 
 
We...
Celebrated 2 birthday boys in the house... We ended up doing them together since Jo really wasn't feeling great on his birthday... He was excited to do it together... I thought that was sweet!
 
Did some spring cleaning... mulch in the flower beds... and I attacked my bedroom... it was to the point, where it was about to attack me... it was horrible and is now soooo nice to step into...
 
Had my dinner divas class... helping 40 families get ready to feed their families for the next month:)  It is an added bonus that my freezer gets stocked in the process!:)
 
Visited with Isaiah's birth parents.  It was really nice to see them again...I think they took about 600 pictures of him in the hour we were together.  Not exaggerating.... I am glad that they can see that he is happy and healthy... We are so thankful for this amazing gift that they have given to us.
 
Had our 2nd post placement visit with the adoption agency:)  We love every single person at Deaconess Pregnancy and Adoption Services... they are incredible!
 
Enjoyed some good laughs and good study with our small group... Precious people to us!
 
Had the realization that I will have teenagers for the next 20 years of my life... Ahhhh!  Had some precious moments with my older boys that made me realize these are going to be fun years in so many respects. 
 
This is spring break week, but with the beauty of homeschooling comes the ability to skip spring break... booooo!  But with the busyness that will be coming up I think it best that we persevere and keep plugging away:)  Blessings friends!


1 comment:

Joelle said...

Any chance you'd be willing to share a couple of your recipes that you use for your Dinner Divas? I'd love to be a part of it (and meet you)...but I just live too far away :)