Monday, February 11, 2013

sweetness




 
PURE  SWEETNESS... ALL  10 LBS. OF HIM!
 
We have 2 friends who both are on adoption journeys of their own. It is soooooo exciting to watch each of their situations unfold bit by bit. 
 
 One just received their brand new baby daughter last week!  
 
The other is still waiting...(We pray for our sweet friends as they wait... we know that isn't an easy thing at all... it is hard waiting for the Lord to reveal who that sweet precious new member of your family will be:)
 
We also had a couple of phone calls from precious friends who are praying over starting on the adoption journey themselves...
Our response???? GO FOR IT!!! It isn't easy but SOOOOOO worth every second of the wild ride that  jump in on when you adopt:)
 
When I look down at Isaiah, I am in awe.  In awe of a God who loves us so much to give us such sweet unexpected surprises.  I am in awe of this sweet little guy who knows me as mom and totally melts my heart.                                                                                                                                                                                                         I am totally in awe and so very thankful for His birthmom who had the courage to carry him and then because of her love for him, choose life and a family for him. 
 
What a precious gift to us!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my, he is so so precious! Love the hat...wondering if that's the one you made. He is still looking so sweetly teeny tiny!! I love it! Hope your weekend is super blessed!