Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2 mos...


A bit of a smile...

 I love this little guy so much... He is so perfect for our family...
 
 
Everything about Isaiah is just delish!  Honestly, I can't tell you how good it felt to have my sweet little pumpkin back in my arms after 2 weeks away... Ahhh!  This mama is meant to be at home with her babies.  (Even though I am sooooo grateful for the experience of Uganda!!:) 
 
There are so many times I just look at Greg and say, "I love him so much!"  Adoption is a crazy thing... one minute you are a mom to 7... and the next you are the mom to 8 and you love this new little one the moment you know that they are yours.  Really, I couldn't have imagined it to be true... but it is... He is ours and we are soooo grateful for him!
 
He is packing on the weight great!  He is finally on the growth chart, which is a good accomplishment for a preemie.   He was 9 lb. 14 oz. last Friday at the doctor... That means he has doubled in size since I was in the hospital with him.   Jojo was born at almost that weight, but with this weight on Isaiah, he seems so big... I think because he started so small. 
 
Someone from church gave us some hand me downs for him... This little outfit has pictures from the story, Guess How Much I Love You??  It is precious...  I find the same to be true of Hopie, that pretty much any color looks so good against their darker skin.  I love it!
 
Isaiah James... you are a gift from God~! 


3 comments:

Cody Lee said...

He is such a sweetie. I kept shoving the phone in Mindy's face at the airport and going "look how cute he is!" without telling her who he was in the Facebook photos. (She recognized the basket.)

Becky said...

Wow Sara, he's getting so big, I bet he's just so very precious! That outfit looks so snuggly, how fun!! Love the pictures of Little Levi too, though he's growing like crazy as well :(. The pictures of Uganda are heart changers, hard to believe. The children are beautiful. I'm so happy you were able to have that life changing experience...still praying God will make it clear the next path to take. I love the photos Louis took of you, you are beautiful friend, inside and out! Hugs from Nebraska!!

Unknown said...

Oh he is just precious!:)