Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HOPE'S BIRTHDAY AND 34 WEEKS 2 DAYS


BIRTHDAY GIRL and HER BIRTHDAY CAKE:)

LAST SATURDAY WE HAD A LITTLE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR HOPE UP HERE AT THE HOSPITAL. SHE WAS PRETTY CLUELESS AS FAR AS IT BEING FOR HER. SHE SANG ALONG AS WE SANG TO HER... BUT REALLY DIDN'T GET THAT IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY.

IT REALLY SEEMS LIKE SHE IS MATURING AND TURNING A CORNER... SHE IS LISTENING AND OBEYING A LOT BETTER. SHE GENERALLY IS DOING SO WELL AND MAKES US LAUGH A LOT... SHE IS TURNING MORE INTO A HAM WITH EACH PASSING DAY AND THAT OF COURSE GETS LOTS OF ATTENTION FROM THE BIGGER KIDS. WE ARE SO THANKFUL THAT GOD CHOSE US TO BE HER PARENTS.

As usual, I accidentally lost one of the pictures that Louis loaded on here... I can't figure out what I keep doing... and then to be honest, I purposely deleted 3 pictures of my belly after the kids had painted it... The stretch marks and the size... TOO BIG to post bare at this point:) (When the kids were here this past Sunday they had fun putting their hand prints all over my ever enlarging tummy... We did the same thing with Samuel, so they were looking forward to putting their little hands all over Levi.)


Honestly, I have had so many things on my mind lately, that I sort of have been avoiding posting because I can't quite articulate it all... HMMMMM...

Tomorrow, or actually by the time this posts, I will be 34 weeks 2 days pregnant. That brings me great comfort. I feel like if he is born now or even a week from now we should be in pretty good shape... obviously there are never any guarantees... But I feel like I will at some point feel like he will be safer outside of me than in me... I know that may not make total sense to many... but I can feel myself getting closer and closer to being at that point.

Yesterday at Levi's biophysical profile, he did great:) His non stress tests been fine. I have been having contractions off and on, but nothing big and WAY less than I was having, so that is a good thing. The really fun and exciting part is that they estimated him to be 5 lbs. 7 oz. Yay... for big boy Levi:) Obviously, that is + or - up to 13 oz. But she said that the machines are pretty new and they have found them to be more accurate than what they used to have. So he is measuring a little big for his age:) The doctor was really happy with his size.

So the plan is still March 14th unless he comes earlier or isn't getting what he needs. Please continue to pray for God's will to be done in his precious little life Our hope and prayer is that he will be kept safe inside of my womb and that they will catch anything that seems amiss. I am looking a lot bigger all of a sudden and he is really feeling a lot bigger too... I feel it when he moves and wiggles around. I love to feel him move.

Greg's parents stayed with the kids tonight so Greg brought dinner up to me. We had such a nice night... it was so nice to be able to talk uninterrupted and to not have to share the time with all the kiddos. I miss the kids like crazy, but when they all come it is jam packed trying to give them all attention. I loved the one on one time with my honey:) We are very thankful to have his parent's help this week. I am sure they will be ready for a vacation when they leave this weekend.

Thanks for all of the prayers and love... I will try to post soon about all the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that are accompanying me these days:)











5 comments:

Samantha said...

Dear, dear Sara friend,
I am just praising the Lord that you and sweet Levi are doing so wonderfully! Over 5 pounds! Way to go Levi! You are doing so very GOOD for Levi and you, Sara. I can't wait to meet him. :) Know that you are constantly on my heart and in my thoughts. It seems like yesterday that we were in Starbucks. OOOHHH...that Chai Latte sounds pretty good right now! I love you friend. Praying without ceasing! :)

Tonya said...

Sweet Sara. I've been thinking about you so much! I'm so happy that you've made it this far and that he's doing so well. Please know that I'm praying for you and I'm here anytime if you want to talk. Sending you a big ((HUG)) and lots of love!

Tonya

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Yeah!! I am over the moon happy for you...34 weeks, along time with hubby, time with the kiddos, birthdays, milestones, good bio-physical, good growth, good weight...and an ever expanding belly.

Praying from afar, but know you are close to my heart.

Much love always,
Stacy

Christa said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Hope! She is adorable! I'm so glad that you and Levi are doing so great! Continuing to pray for you!

Ebe said...

Happy birthday to sweet Hopie!!!!

I hope you're doing well and enjoying precious little kicks and nudges from Levi. Love you and I'm so excited to hear the news of his joyous birth.