Thursday, November 4, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I am joining in my son Louis' blog hop this week at http://www.mylifeaslouis.blogspot.com/ Thankful Thursday...

Our church is celebrating Orphan Sunday this coming Sunday...

This week I am incredibly thankful for...

3. The gift of adoption... for because of it I have become a mother again:) What a precious gift!

(I am numbering all the things I am thankful for right from the start so I can sort of keep track of all of my blessings... may seem a bit odd... but I am sort of weird like that... that way in my mind, it will be somewhat organized:)



Because of the gift of adoption this precious girl became a Hintz officially August 23rd:) We just got her birth certificate in the mail today! Yay!



And because of the gift of adoption, this little one became a Hintz officially June 9th 2010... Although he was still frozen at that time and wasn't transferred to my womb until July 14th...
Isn't that just WILD and a complete miracle?
So this Thursday my heart is so very thankful for all kinds of adoption and how God has used it to build our family:)


No comments: