Saturday, October 9, 2010

IT'S A .....:)

CAN YOU GUESS FROM ANNA'S EXPRESSION WHAT KIND OF PRECIOUS SIBLING WILL JOIN THE FAMILY, LORD WILLING IN THE SPRING???


YEP, A SWEET LITTLE BOY:)

WE COULDN'T BE MORE THRILLED! ANNA WAS REALLY HOPING FOR A SISTER, BUT BY THE TIME WE MADE IT HOME IT ONLY TOOK ABOUT 30 SECONDS FOR HER TO RUN TO THE NEIGHBORS TO TELL THEM THAT SHE IS GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY BROTHER... WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY!

WHEN WE GOT TO THE ULTRASOUND PLACE, I ASKED LESLIE TO JUST GET THE SPOT IN VIEW AND LET ME SEE IF I COULD GUESS IT. WELL ONCE SHE GOT IT THERE... WE ALL SORT OF STARTED GIGGLING... IT WAS SOOOO OBVIOUS!

LATER IN THE DAY, WE WENT OVER TO THAT SAME NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE TO LOOK AT A LOFT THEY ARE PUTTING IN A BEDROOM, AND THE MOTHER HAD ALREADY RUN OUT AND GOTTEN THE CARD ABOVE... THAT WAS SO SWEET. OUR VERY FIRST CARD FOR THIS LITTLE GUY!


THE ULTRASOUND TECH TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT SHE COULD SEE IN THAT 15WEEK OLD BOY. THERE WERE A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT THEY TOLD US WE MIGHT HAVE A SLIGHTLY HIGHER RISK OF BECAUSE OF THE 2 ABNORMALITIES IN MY BLOOD WORK THAT I MENTIONED A COUPLE OF WEEKS BACK... BUT PRAISE GOD EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD AT THIS POINT. I HAVE MY FULL ANATOMY SCAN IN 2 1/2 WEEKS. WE WILL GET AN EVEN BETTER LOOK THEN:)

THIS LITTLE GUY IS IN THE LORD'S HANDS!!!:) THE VERY BEST PLACE FOR HIM TO BE:)


18 comments:

Nink said...

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations!!! :)

Tonya said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I've checked your blog about 10 times today and have wanted to call you but thought I would wait patiently (or not!). Praying for that sweet baby boy growing beautifully inside of you. Thanks for sharing your news with us!

Love you!
Tonya

Z is for Ramble said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your sweet little one is in my prayers. I'll be praying for your SON, specifically- now that we kow more about who he is. :) . Does he have a name yet? Will you share the name before he is born?

This post brought tears to my eyes. Im so happy for you.

Z is for Ramble said...

Oh, I also wanted to add, you need to update Hope's photo on the side of your blog so we can see her precious face, now that its yours to share!!!

mom2many said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Christa said...

Congratulations on your sweet little boy! I will be praying for him!

katie said...

Woo hoo!!!!! Yay Sara and fam!!! I'm SO glad to know!!! And how wonderful that everyone got to be there for a day they'll never forget!!

Marcie said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! I cannot wait to meet this precious baby boy. I'm just so excited for your family :)

Ebe said...

A boy!!!! How wonderful! I want to say more, but for now, I'll just say yay, praise God!

love you,
ebe

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled for you all!! I am praying for your precious boy, and yes you are exactly right...he is in the best hands, the most perfect hands. I am covering you all in my prayers.

Ebe said...

I laid in bed last night and spent some time in prayer for you and your little boy. As Chris was dozing off, I poked him in the side and said 'guess what? Sara's having another sweet boy!" He was and we are so excited for you.
I know the worry can be all consuming, but we have such great hope in God. He loves you so much and will cover you in his mighty hands.

love you,
ebe


p.s. Covenant is playing Concordia in soccer this week. Wish you were here!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS to ALL! HOW EXCITING! A precious little son!

Anonymous said...

yea, a boy!! of course with 2 of my own, i'm a little biased toward boys, though, right?! continued prayers are going out to you.
connie

Lisa said...

Woo hoo! Your 5th boy, Becky's 6th boy, my 4th boy... all due within about 6 months! Giving thanks for all these pastor's sons in the making. :)))

Angela said...

Congatulations! Your DD's expression is too funny! So happy for you all!

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

SO THRILLED FOR YOU! Yeah...:) Continuing to pray for that precious baby boy growing inside of you.

Emily said...

I found you on Money Saving Mom...but I think you're also a LCMS pastor's wife. A small world... :)

Congratulations!

(We are in Central Wisconsin-first call. My husband graduated this past May.)

Callie said...

can't wait to have a new little baby boy cousin in the family! I really excited! We have been praying for you every day!