Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thankful for a smooth surgery...



Louis' wisdom teeth removal went really well...

I seriously couldn't believe how quickly they can get rid of four teeth...

I bet we were called back to the recovery room within 40 minutes...



He is a bit swollen and has a little bit of pain but is fine with keeping ice on it and staying on top of the pain with some meds.  But all in all he is doing really good!  I am so thankful!



I will say that we had some hysterical conversations at the office and on the way home... but Thank the Lord that medicine doesn't stay in their system too long...  Thank you so much for the prayers!  We really appreciate it so very much!



Some viewing for your daily entertainment... Louis, after getting his wisdom teeth pulled...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a crazy drug they gave him!!! I didn't know they did that-I'm making a mental note not to have my teeth out!
Glad it went well. Hope the recovery carries on smoothly(and that he's happy with his skin colour today and doesn't feel a continuing urge to steal peoples cars because he likes them!! That film is one to keep!) x