Thursday, March 6, 2014

My cup runneth over...



I know... terrible quality photo...
But I couldn't resist these two snuggling in bed this morning... 
Usually if Isaiah gets up early he will get a bottle in our bed and sack back out... 
Levi just happened to join us... you can just see the Love Levi has for his baby brother... It melts my heart...

My cup runneth over...
I love the way Isaiah absolutely clings to you in a wrap around snuggle...
I love the way Levi is the squishiest, snuggliest little man... (I know squishy is a weird description, but he truly is... skinny, but oh so soft and squishy:)
I love the way that they love each other so much...
I love the way that by the grace of God, regardless of their biological make up... they are brothers in every sense of the word... They love each other so much...
I love that they remind me of Louis and Caleb in our early years as parents... little boys so close in age...
I love the way that they can be so different from one another... one dark/one light... one skinny/ one thick... one silly/one serious... one, though biologically not my own, but came from my womb/one carried by another mom and handed over in love and sacrifice...

Both TOTAL  gifts to us from their biological parents and our gracious God...
Both TOTALLY  meant to be "ours"...
Both TOTALLY loved and adored by all of us... 

When I think of every single one of my kids, both here and in heaven... My cup runneth over... I am so incredibly thankful to have the privilege to be their mama... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this post and that picture such a sweet moment, such sweet boys