Wednesday, June 26, 2013

summer cuts


It was time for  this sweetie to get rid of some of his locks...


Jojo loves to have his hair buzzed for the summer...

Levi has these precious puppy dog eyes ... funny expressions... (and a deafening screech these days... we are working on that One:)

Enjoying the park on the new church property...

Random and exciting news...

I head back down south to spend some time with friends and pick up the boys... I have never done this long of a drive with just the 5 littles:)

No offers on the house till boom, 2 offers last Sunday...

We have an accepted offer as of last sunday night... PRAISE GOD!!!   We are so thankful!!! 

I filled my car up with gas for the first time today since moving here just shy of a month ago... I Love that about living in the church parsonage...

Upon our return we are contemplating a trip up north the following day... we have not done cabin time (a tradition for all my siblings the week after christmas and the fourth of july)  with my siblings and parents in probably at least 5 years... since before samuel died... 
We are hoping it works out... not to mention it gives Greg some down time to build bunk beds and get some of his things organized.  

Off to do last minute packing and hit the hay:)

No comments: