Friday, April 12, 2013


Photo from Easter Sunday at the Faust house:) 
I realized I had not posted any pictures from Easter. After a super busy Easter week... we were so blessed to literally plop down and enjoy the day...
Our friends are always so gracious to make Easter Sunday easy going, fun for the kids, with plenty of delicious food for everyone... It was a blessing to us!
 
So tonight while on the phone with a friend...
I realized...
 
It was April 12th... which means...
We have 3 days to get our taxes done...
 
Poor Greg has been super busy, but was very patient to allow me to get all my Dinner Divas tax stuff in order so he can get them done...
Never have we waited this long...
 
Oh well, we have learned not to sweat the small stuff... It is  not life or death so we can rest easy... they will get done...
 
Looking REALLY forward to our ladies... and Isaiah sleepover tomorrow night...


2 comments:

The Faust Five said...

Can. Not. Wait. for tonight! I feel like a school-girl!

Unknown said...

Praying you get them done;) have fun on your sleepover!