Sunday, August 7, 2011

STATE FAIR


Levi, Louis and Ella at the pig races... who is that crazy guy in the background picking his nose??? Oh yeah, just uncle Josh being a total SPAZ! Oh brother...:)

Jojo totally enjoying his cream puff... Honestly, I can only get 1/2 of one down they are so filled with cream... only in Wisconsin:)

Even though I can only get a 1/2 down... not the bigger boys, they go for the full one:)

A very tired Hopie girl:)

Anna, Jo, Levi, and I at the end of the night...
Jojo's words were, "I think my muscles are all used up!:)"
It was an extremely full day of cows, pigs, goats, horses, tons of kids, the vendor hall, and lots of food. Lots of memory making for another year:)

2 comments:

Deb said...

I have been following your blog for a few months now... I found you because we share the same last name and I noticed your blog title on someone's side bar. Your story was of interest to me because like you, we too have lost a son. Our Nathan was 12 years old when he went to be with Jesus this past March.

I was so surprised to see you are up in WI. We are not far from Waupaca.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Z is for Ramble said...

Hi Sara!!

It looks like your family had a GREAT TIME!! That picture of Hope just melted my heart and the one of Jojo made me laugh out loud! :-)

I wanted to let you know that I mentioned you and your sweet Samuel in my blog tonight. I did not link back to your blog but I wanted to give you the opportunity to know about and ask me to remove it if it bothers you for ANY reason. The topic of the post is loving children even knowing we can lose them- specifically in this case encouraging people to consider foster care if there only motivation for not doing foster care is the fear of losing the child.

writing this out just now, I feel like I need to make it clear that I believe losing a child is probably the MOST horrific thing a person can endure. I hope you wont think I'm taking it lightly. The point of my post is really supposed to be about loving despite the risk.

Umm, if you want to email me about it privately you can do so at sillyzealy [at] yahoo dot com.

Blessing to you!