Wednesday, February 13, 2008

AN UNPLANNED HAIRCUT...AHHH!

DO YOU NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE LENGTH OF THE SIDES?

ANNA AFTER THE PROFESSIONAL HAIRCUT:)

This morning while Anna was working on some of her preschool pages I think she decided to enter the school of cosmotology and do a little work on her own hair. Of course in the busyness of the day no one noticed it until a few hours later. Oh well, these things happen right? She got a good talking to, so hopefully it won't happen again. I have always cut all of the kids hair but with this special :) haircut I had someone who actually knows what they are doing try to fix it. We think she looks pretty sweet. My mom and I always laugh because when I was little I had a few years when I remember people asking me if I was a boy or a girl. Needless to say I was a bit of a tomboy and I looked a bit like a boy with my really short hair. So I have always wanted Anna to have long hair... it will grow back. It actually gave the boys and I a good laugh when she wasn't listening She is happy she thinks that she looks like her cousin and best little buddy Sophia.

Well we are all healing, thank the Lord. For the most part we are all feeling much better. Greg has 2 more days left of finals... Yeah the end is in sight for him. We are planning on getting a babysitter and are going to the Valentine Dance on campus on Friday. The women's group here on campus is hosting it. Thye put on a lot of fun events for the students and their families. Have I mentioned family night in the school cafeteria? It is such a blessing and fun time for us. The seminary will feed the wives and all children 10 and under for free. The husband just has to pay about $6 for himself. So our whole family gets to eat for $6. It is quite the deal and it gives us an opportunity to have some neat fellowship with our dear friends on campus. We love family night:)


1 comment:

carlotta cisternas said...

I think Anna looks cute with short hair!! :) It'll grow back.....
Carlotta