Friday, January 18, 2008

A SWEET LITTLE GUY IS GROWING UP:)

GRANDPA NEUMANN AND BABY JOJO
This picture was taken just over two years ago of my dad and Elijah while we were up at my parents cabin. I just love it. It is priceless to me. The expression on both of their faces is just so special. Little Jo enthralled with his grandpa. My dad enjoying the moment with his 15th grandchild. So sweet. Time is passing by sooooo quickly. This week this little guy informed me that he wanted to wear underwear. So we put it on him. He had one REALLY rough day, but since then he has done great with the potty training. He is just hilarious. After he has gone I have told him, "I am so proud of you JOJO!" He will reply just as enthusiastically, "Momma I am so proud of you!" What a sweet heart, it just melts me.


No comments: