Friday, February 19, 2016

Sister and cousin love!

My sister came up this week...

We hadn't seen each other in 7 months... Far too long...

She cooked meals for me...
She cleaned for me...
She took care of my kids...
She drove all this way to meet her new niece, Kaliyah,
It was such a treat to be together, to be able to visit... And to be taken care of by her:) It was such a treat for this mama to 8 busy people, to not have to cook:) 

Sisters... are a gift I won't ever take for granted! 

Four of the little rascals... 

Will has shot up this year totally making Jojo look rather shrimpy... That had so much fun!!!


Anna and sarabeth!  Such dear cousins and friends!!

Lots of memories made...
Lots of laughter...
I am so thankful!  It means so much that they came to visit!!!



No comments: