Monday, June 15, 2015

Sunday mornings...

Sunday mornings as a pastor's wife with 7 don't always go as smoothly as we would like:)

Even when we live right across the parking lot from church...
(Trust me I consider it a HUGE BLESSING to be so close to church:)

But if the truth be told, most times there is either a blow out diaper, a big spill, lost shoes, some last minute teeth brushing or hair braiding that has to be done...

Last week I caught these cuties on our walk to church...


Is he handsome or what?  Serious love this munchin so very much!





The brothas!  They are the best little buddies and I am so grateful God gave them to us... Isaiah is gaining on Levi in height and I think has him taken in the weight department... So different, yet love each other so so much!


Don't ask me how Isaiah knows "fierce"... The kid is hysterical and on the move like our Hopie girl 24/7:)  Having Hopie prepared me for the curious, into everything, busy nature of Isaiah... 
Regardless of how tired these 2 make me some days, I know I will miss the craziness someday:)  I wouldn't trade it for a minute...  They are both such gifts and are loved so deeply!


My biggest Sunday morning helper, my Anna... 

And... this is how we looked on the way home last week... We picked up just a few extra:) 

Our friends have kids nearly the same age as each of our last five and it is a joy to have them hang out with us:)


No comments: