Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Life...

Old post that  for some reason never posted... But since I keep this blog partially for my kids as a sort of journal for all that they experienced while growing up... I wanted to post it anyway:)...



This is how I found these two rascals... brushing teeth and washing their feet in the sink... double trouble for sure... I think Isaiah is the instigator (he is so curious) and Levi just thinks it is too fun to not try it with his brother:):)


Caleb wearing a birthday present from a friend... He loved the gift... Soccer lover to the core!  
And did I mention that we have another licensed driver in the house... 
Clear the streets, Caleb is is on the road... (actually he is a really good driver:)


Louis and Levi hanging out on the outdoor bed:)  We have had perfect weather the last few days to rest, read books on, or just hang out:)  I love how my boys love each other:)

 


Jojo, the tree climber... 


It is a painting party with friends!


Anna and this precious girl.... She is Levi's biological cousin... It is a blessing to have so many of his biological family as a part of his and our lives...

Busy fun filled days that is for sure:)

So blessed and so thankful...


No comments: