Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blessed....

Blessed by...

Late night smores with the kids in the back yard...

Listening to the chatter and banter of 2 teenage boys pitching a tent at 11 pm in the dark...

Cuddles on the couch with my mini me...

Back porch meetings with my MEND assistants...

Being in ministry with people who truly "GET" a side of me many don't... (what a gift to me!:)

Dinner completely made my 16 year old son...(what a treat... and delicious btw:)

The grace of God to safely get me through teaching 2 teenage boys to drive...:) (Oh my... the stressful and hilarious moments of it all!)

Late night laundry folding, Duck Dynasty watching parties in the basement with my hubby and crew...

The challenging yet humorous moments of potty training...

Homemade haircuts on the back porch for 2 little sweeties...

The pure sweetness of a 10 year old who still wants to marry his mommy... (Oh, that blondie MELTS my heart...)

Sloppy baby kisses...

Wrapping up many subjects in our homeschooling year:)

The feistiness, but yet easily corrected heart of a 3 year old... (strong willed but so tender at the same time... what a treasure!)

The curiosity of a 5 year old that constantly keeps us on our toes...

A husband who is knocking things off the honey do list:)

2 party dates on the calendar for both our parents 50th anniversaries... Yay, what an accomplishment 50 years of marriage is...

Knowing I will see my sister in a week:)

Loads of company coming...  WAHOO!!!

Most MEND (brand new infant loss support group we are starting in Chicago) details falling into place...

A backyard strewn with toys/tents/and misc. what not... what Greg says constantly looks like a scene from Sanford and Sons...

While I don't always like looking at the mess, (in the back yard and in the house:),  I am sooooo thankful for the blessing of the kids that make the messes:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are blessed indeed. Praying you have a wonderful fun summer!