Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BLISS

 
I can not tell you how many times a day....
 
I stare down at this sweet little pumpkin and am totally smitten...
 
See him in my husbands arms and fall more in love with the man I married 19 and a half years ago...
 
Watch Anna snuggling on him and realize what a great mommy she is going to be some day...
 
My heart melts as Levi smiles and  giggles when he catches a glimpse of his little brother...
 
I see the sweet nurturing side of my 13 year old Caleb peeking out from the tough exterior as he gets his lips right in Isaiah's neck for some moochies...
 
I hold my breath as Hopie girl rushes up to this sweet pile of yumminess only to mellow out and snuggle some sweet love to this little man...
 
See the caring, affectionate side of my Jojo as he tries to settle Isaiah down with his paci when needed...
 
Try to just savor the love my 15 year old as he repeatedly asks and wonders how we got so blessed to have this precious little man in our family!
 
What a difference a baby makes... and we are loving, savoring, treasuring and not taking for granted a single second of it!!! 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO happy for you all:)

Kim Thompson said...

Yes I can relate to all of these!! Babies are soo wonderful!!!

Becky said...

O.K. all caught up on your blog :) Love the shot of your little peanut and love the EXTREME blog post, I bet it felt good to get that all written out! Miss you, and you'll love to hear that Asher played the Kings and Queens video at least ten times, he has it memorized and can now belt out his favorite lines, which of course melts us ALL! Let's catch up soon, but if things get crazy, I KNOW you have a TON going on right now, so we can play it by ear :) Love you, give those kiddos hugs for all of us!!