Friday, May 4, 2012

A while back...

 Jojo and his Lily:)  (We are trying to arrange a marriage with this one:)  They are such good little buddies...I don't think either one would protest it right now:)
 A while back we spent the day at the zoo with our good friends the Tiews... Wow, the peacock was strutting his stuff... trying to stake his claim on a lady...:)
 Lou got some great shots of the penguins underwater:)
And here is little Miss Hope... she looks a little guilty doesn't she??

Just tonight right before soccer, I discovered she has been busy trying out her painting skills on the wall in her closet... Non... stop... she is!!  

G is out of town for a few days and the kids and I are holding down the fort... 
How is this for crazy... Wednesday I took Levi to the Dr. for a bad cough... Just a cold was the diagnosis... But the last 2 nights I have sat up with him wondering if maybe I should take him into the ER for a breathing treatment..

Today I called the Dr. to have him looked at again and find out that our Pediatrician doesn't see patients at all on Fridays so I drove into town and sat at the urgent care with Anna and Levi for a good 3 hours... only to discover later at Target while I was having the prescription filled that we have an urgent care practically in our back yard that NEVER has a wait... GOOD TO KNOW:)  Aiy yi yi:) Won't make that mistake again:)  I am just thankful that we now have some meds in case I need them in the middle of the night:)

The house is silent... ahhh... 
The kids are all out back playing soccer or watching... and I am debating if I should go for a run.  I don't feel like it at all which is probably all the more reason to go... I guess I could hang that over G's head who was rubbing it in that he just had a delicious fish fry tonight... Hmmm... (Actually, he was sweet about it) That was right before he was telling me what he and my bro had to do to his 6 week old male goat... not so much of a male goat anymore...

Gotta run... literally... then, preparing for shopping for my dinner divas class on Monday,  (Now all 6 kids with me mass shopping at Sams should be an interesting experience tomorrow:) loads of paperwork:)_:)  and finishing up preparing for my Thousand Gifts class on Sunday... Wow, now that is one amazing book... 
Blessings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics of your sweeties :) How funny about Hope painting in the closet, I have a little girl that thinks the house is her canvas. How awesome you are running I really should start again! I need to get that book everyone talks about it I can not believe I have not read it.