Thursday, September 15, 2011

AT HOME:)

Can I just say... I love my bed:)

And can I also say that a 6 inch stint is not really "little"  OH MY GOODNESS!:)

I busted up laughing at the fact that it will stay in there for at least a month and that they can take it out in an office visit.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME???:)  They weren't :(

I am at home recovering...

All in all, I feel pretty good...

I was more nauseous than I expected... and this is going to be TMI but...
going to the bathroom is way more painful than I thought it would be and hurts far more than any kidney stone that this northern girl has ever passed ... still waiting to pass the fragments they blasted the stones into today... hmmmm I wonder how long that will take:)

I had a surprising thought (to me) enter my mind  the first thing after I woke up in recovery... we will see if I share about it in the near future or not... not sure...

They weren't sure if they got it all, they will be able to tell when they do a scan a month from now... so we will see if we have to back for round 2 or 3...

Greg and I laughed at all the funny things the guy next to me in recovery was saying... needless to say, I think he had just had a vasectomy done...:)  Funny... is that bad?  We totally weren't eavesdropping, you couldn't help but hear it:)

Ok, going to lay back on the couch and snuggle with my littlest boy... and probably the rest of the kiddos too...  Thanks for the prayers friends!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh me, you MUST share what the man next to you was saying...at least with me anyway...Gib has his vasectomy this coming Wednesday :(

Glad you're home but sorry to hear about the pain you're in. And I would love to know your thoughts...

Love and miss you! Wish I could bring you some brownies and sweet tea!

Z is for Ramble said...

Ug, Feel better soon!

Becky said...

Oh my dear friend, you are such a trooper! I pray that you're able to continue to feel comfortable as you heal. I bet you have lots of sweet nurses to wait on you hand and foot ;)...hope so anyway. Miss you!