Monday, October 6, 2008

SOCCER BOYS

CALEB PLAYING DEFENSE

LOUIS ON A THROW IN... IN THE BLUE


JOJO ENJOYING THE GAME:)

There is not too much new going on here. We have been busy with the new fall schedule with the boys playing soccer and church activities. The boys actually had their first tie... the rest have been losses. Caleb had the tying goal on a penalty kick. They are having a lot of fun, so that is the main goal.

The church had a baby shower for us yesterday. That was a real blessing. We got LOTS of diapers and wipes. YEAH!!! We also got a jogging stroller (I can't wait to be able to exercise again:) , some really cute little clothes, and some beautiful hand made blankets. We feel so blessed and are always amazed at how God continues to provide for us.

We have company coming in this weekend. Four of my dear seminary girlfriends are making the trip down. We can't wait to just hang out and visit. I have missed them all and it is going to be such a special time to be together. Besides that... we are basically just waiting for baby. AHHH! Sometimes I feel really ready and other times I feel I could use the time to get ready. The baby will arrive in God's perfect time. We just can't wait to meet this little guy/girl. We are praying for God's hand of protection to be on him/her until that time comes. Oh, I did let the kids finger paint on my belly... they had a blast... definitely not pictures for everyone to see...it is beyond BIG at this point:) I am enjoying every little kick and movement and feel so blessed by God to be awaiting this little gift from HIM.


No comments: